Wednesday, November 26

This Can't Be Good - One visit to the U Street Results could make many a gay man adopt anorexia as his new alternative lifestyle. When even the fifty-year-olds have less than 2% body fat, it's damn intimidating. Being shockingly lazy for someone with such prodigious blog writings, I am simply not that motivated to kill myself at the gym, and I believe food should be a pleasure, so boiled chicken surprise is off the menu.

However, I can do without the extra temptation of D.C.'s first Krispy Kreme donut shop moving to Dupont Circle. And as for all those fast-food joints coming out with supposedly healthful foods, the Slate report is out, and we learn that they taste bad and aren't so good for you either. [Sigh.] I'm just gonna have to stick to the Capitol Hill Results from here on out.