Friday, May 14

Can You Hear Me Now, Bitch? - Stupid CNN, making me have to dig for information on my own! So, Tom sent me a link to the AP version of a story that described how an angry man went crazy at a Fargo, ND Verizon Wireless store. According to one account, Jason Perala said undependable phones and poor service triggered his rampage. Now, after reading that Perala, "took off his shirt and put on safety glasses before throwing around computers, phones and other items," I was intrigued.

But naturally, no pictures were provided. However, after a quick Google search, I learned that Jason Perala, lives at 1337 14 1/2 Street with his roommate Paul Carlson and is a 22 year old construction worker and former NDSU wrestler...and CNN can't be bothered to show me a picture? Lucky for all of you, the Beav is a full-service news source.