Wednesday, January 21

Kids TV Gets Same-Sex Kiss - Now don't call me one of those homos who watches age-inappropriate television just to bask in the glow of handsome young male stars, but I did happen to catch wind of the gay plotline on The N's high school drama Degrassi: The Next Generation, even before The Advocate ran a story on it. (Hey, I TiVo Daria, people! They're always advertising the series.) And heck if teen actors Adamo Ruggiero and John Bregar aren't pretty cute. Oh well, I'm going to hell anyway so why not enjoy the ride? Besides, when GLAAD nominates a show for awards, that qualifies it as a cultural phenomenon. I'm just being literate. And kudos to Noggin owner Viacom for another strong effort in corrupting the morals of American youth. Reminds me, whatever happened to Grosse Pointe?